Double the Style
Don’t let yourself be deceived: there’s nothing “budget” about our Duplex plan at all. Like all of our Gulf Living Home models, the Duplex offers a tremendous amount of value and style, along with the updated features that separate us from other builders.
Each side of the Duplex model offers 1200 square-feet of living space, plus a sizable lanai. The open floor plan features a foyer that opens onto the kitchen and great room. One spare bedroom sits off the foyer, while the other comes off the kitchen. Each master has its own en suite, and each side enjoys its own driveway. Each garage also enters directly into the foyer, offering maximum privacy and safety.
The energy-efficient nature of the Duplex, along with the ability to earn rent, makes it a tremendously smart investment for the savvy homebuyer.
- Granite countertops with under-mount sinks
- Two-panel doors
- 3¼-inch colonial base trim in all rooms
- Ceramic tile in all areas
- Kitchen appliance package
- Complete lighting and ceiling fan package
- Etched stucco bands around front windows and doors
- Hurricane-rated steel garage doors
- Bahia grass sod
- Energy efficient features
- Low-E insulated windows and sliders
- And more!
Financial Solutions Designed for You
No matter where you’re looking to build in Lee County, it’s essential that you have your financing handled right. That’s where our network of preferred financial institutions comes in. They can create the loan you need, including VA and FHA loans, in order to construct your new home. If you’ve already arranged for your financing, we’re happy to work with your preferred lender as well.