Our Villa Estancia model offers the privacy and separation you want, while still boasting the open living spaces that make a house a family home. With a centrally located great room, tray ceilings, open kitchen, lanai, and four spacious bedrooms, the Villa Estancia is as comfortable as it is efficient.
Offering more than 2400 square feet of air-conditioned living space, the single-story home features three bedrooms on one side of the house. Two bedrooms share a hall bath, while the third feature its own en suite – making it ideal for visiting guests! The master sits away from the action, providing you with a true retreat from the everyday.
Our two-story model, which offers more than 3000 square feet of living space, moves one bedroom upstairs, where it shares a bath with a theatre room that opens onto a spacious balcony.
- Soft-close wood kitchen cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Colonial base molding
- Case moldings
- Energy Star stainless steel appliance package
- 20″x20″ porcelain floor tile
- Designer wall tile in showers and bathtubs
- Upgraded bathroom fixtures
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Split-zone AC system
- Hurricane-rated steel garage doors
- Paver driveway and front walk
- Four-zone irrigation system
- Permit, Impact, and Inspection Fees included
- Survey included
- Builder and Home Warranties
- And much more!
Look For Financing Information?
Building your own home presents its own unique set of financing challenges. That’s why we’ve compiled a network of lending institutions that are ready and willing to help you get the loan you need to get through the entire process. They have the lending experience you need and are more-than-capable of handling any type of loan. It never hurts to check out your options, so if you haven’t secured your financing just yet we can help you check that off your to-do list.